To Make a booking or request more information, Contact Us Here
Our current rate schedule and cabin details is listed below. Please note there are limited offerings during the winter season: the Kluane, Kathleen and Chalet may be available. Please contact us for further details.
CABIN / FACILITY NOTES
- The Chalet is a 2 story log cabin with upper level deck on the highest point on the property with fabulous views with the largest kitchen and living space of all cabins.
- Cabins with fold-out couch option (Chalet, King’s Throne, Kathleen) left as couch for use during the day. Bedding provided for fold out couches, if required.
- All Cabins, except the Kokanee and Chinook Cabins, have kitchenettes with two burner cooktop;
- Kokanee and Chinook cabins have use of a separate cook house with similar kitchenette features as other cabins (cookhouse is shared between the two cabins);
- Kokanee and Chinook cabins each have a small countertop with wash basin and water supplied;
- All cabins have outhouses located nearby;
- Wash house with 2 private bathrooms, including hot showers and flush toilets are available between Mid-May to Mid-September, and are shared among guests;
- Central area with picnic shelter, fire pit and barbeque available for all guests to use.
- Located 27 kilometers south of Haines Junction, and adjacent to the Kathleen Lake day use area/campground of Kluane National Park and Reserve (walking distance);
- Cabins are located on 10 hectare (25 acre) property and are well spaced-out for privacy; each with a deck with great forest and mountain views.
- Children 3 and under are free;
- Minimum 2-night stay;
- Bookings secure with payment equal to a one-night deposit, per cabin booked;
- Secure booking with credit card information. If payment made by e-transfer, credit card still required for security or possible additional charges, if required.
- Full payment required prior to check-out;
- Cancellations: 100% refunded if made at least 60 days before scheduled arrival date; 50% refunded if made 30-59 days before scheduled arrival; no refund if cancelled in less than 30 days before arrival date;
- If cancellations are unavoidable due to Government travel restrictions imposed within the 60-day cancellation period, we will be able to provide a full credit for future travel; valid for up to 12 months following the lifting of travel restrictions;
- Refunds may also be considered on the grounds of compassionate reasons, if applicable;
- In the unlikely event that Kluane Cabins has to change or cancel your booking (e.g., emergency closure, Government evacuation orders, hosts/staff health issues), we will make every effort to find a mutually agreeable date for re-booking your stay. If a cancellation is required, we will provide a full refund and make best efforts to assist you finding alternative accommodation arrangements.
- Payments may be made through major credit cards, cash or by e-transfer;
- Dogs welcome for a small fee ($25 per pet, per stay); other restrictions may apply – please inquire if you would like your furry friend to join.
- 10% discount for 7+ nights; 15% discount for 14+ nights; longer-term - negotiable rate;
- Please let us know if you have a special event /group booking you would like to host at our facilities and we can discuss a quote for your gathering.